If you pay by credit card, it could happen that your payment is somehow denied at the checkout. There are some conditions that can prevent your payment from going through if you've had a credit card payment declined.
The payment amount exceeds your daily spending limit.
Some issuing institution to protect the credit card security, will refuse to deal with some overseas consumption.
You entered the wrong information
- You've reached your credit limit, you won't have enough available credit to make the purchase if you have a low credit limit.
Under such circumstance, here are some solutions for you:
Contact your payment card's issuing institution and ask them to adjust your daily spending limit.
- Contact your payment card's issuing institution and explain that the transaction is for your own consumption.
- Double-check to make sure that you entered all of your card information correctly.
- If you have a Paypal account, try to pay by PayPal.
- If you do not have a Paypal account, please select PayPal still at the checkout page & click Complete order button. Then you'll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment (for the later option, you don't have to register for PayPal). Then you can complete your order with your credit card.
As following steps:
Step 1. Select PayPal still even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Step 2. Click button "Pay with Debit or Credit Card".
Step 3. Fill in your credit card info and complete your order.
Another thing, we also adopted 3D authentication system to keep safety for your credit card. You will need to input the verification code before finishing the payment, For the 3D authentication failed, there are several possibilities:
- The consumer does not havethe 3D authentication on credit card.
- The consumer does not use his own card, so it cannot pass the authentication.
And solutions here:
If you don't have 3D authentication on your card and you'd like to add extra security and fraud protection to your credit card, contact your card issuer directly and ask them how to add 3D authentication.
- If you alreday have the 3D authenticationbut can’t pass the authentication, please try it again or contact your payment card's issuing institution for help.
Please don’t worry, 3D authentication is much better and safer to the customer.
Hope these solutions are useful for you and please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you!